Stoke Lodge Preschool, Nursery
and Out of School Club
Little Stoke Preschool
Email us for all settings
Bright Sparks at Stanbridge
Tel: 01179 575152
Our facilities at the Stanbridge
We are located in the grounds of Stanbridge Primary School and have a very large spacious playroom with a lovely outside space for the children to explore and play.
Our caterpillar group caters for children needs between the age of 2 and 3. We feel that young children learn most effectively from play, exploration and talk, and develop their curiosity by creating, investigating and exploring. By offering a range of play opportunities tailored to individual children's needs and development we aim to foster each toddlers intellectual, physical, social and emotional development. Staff in this room adhere to a 1:4 ratio of staff to children with children who are 2-3 year olds.
fundamental that each child has
Our butterfly group is for children aged 3-5 years. We feel it is fundamental that each child has the freedom to learn and develop through exploration. An ethos central to our setting is 'learning to play, playing to learn' We, therefore, provide varied resources in a safe, stimulating environment inside and out to develop the inquisitive, creative mind of children.
Our large garden encourages free play and investigation in the world around us. We encourage the children to explore individually and work in groups to develop knowledge and undertanding of the world.
Our Preschool sessions are from 9am to 12 midday and from 12 to 3pm. We can offer wrap around care from 8.30am to 5pm. Please telephone for further details
For the 2016/17 Prospectus please click the link below:-
Pre School - We accept children who have been granted 2year old funding. If your child is entitled to the Nursery Education Grant for 3 and 4 year olds you may use some or all of your entitlement at Bright Sparks. You are entitled to 15 hours free nursery education per week from the term after their 3rd birthday. (September, January or April). The grant is payable for 38 weeks per academic year or you can stretch your grant if your child is in full year care with us (please ask for details).
Our Pre School sessions are as follows:-
· Pre School sessions at Stanbridge Setting for 2, 3 and 4 year olds term time only
· Monday to Friday 9am to 12pm 3 hour session. The private charge for this session is £5 per hour but will increase from 1/9/16 to £5.50 for 2 year olds and £5 per hour for 3 and 4 year olds (However, if your child is entitled to the Nursery Education Grant you may use this grant for the session up to a maximum hour of the grant then a private charge will be payable)
· Monday to Friday 12 to 3pm 3 hour session. The private charge for this session is £5 per hourbut will increase from 1/9/16 to £5.50 for 2 year olds and £5 per hour for 3 and 4 year olds (However, if your child is entitled to the Nursery Education Grant you may use this grant for the session upto a maximum hour of the grant then a private charge will be payable)
. Wrap around care from 8.30am to 9am and from 3pm to 5pm is charged at £5 per hour but will increase from 1/9/16 to £5.50 for 2 year olds and £5 per hour for 3 and 4 year olds.
The Pre School is open for 38 weeks a year so you can access the Nursery Education Grant 38 weeks entitlement.
You must give 4 week’s written notice if you intend to reduce or end your your sessions during the year.
You will be issued a bill at the beginning of each term. This must be paid by 7 days after the date of the invoice. If not, a reminder will be issued. If it is not paid within 7 days of the reminder you will be given a warning letter informing you that if you outstanding fees are not paid within 7 days your child’s place will be offered to another child on our waiting list. If you have any problems concerning financial matters please contact the Manager
· Registration Fee - £35 for parents/carers paying private fees.
· Cleaning – A charge of £1 per term is required for essential additional cleaning of the preschool and equipment.
· Snack for Pre School Sessions – A charge of 25p per session is required so that we can provide varied healthy snacks for your child.
Sun cream at £1 per year.
· Late collection charge – We reserve the right to charge £5 for every 10 minutes you are late to collect your child.
. There is a late payment charge of £2 for every week the fees are not paid after the date the invoice was sent
Wet wipes and nappies – a charge will be made for the use of Bright Sparks wet wipes and nappies should we run out of your supply from home. We will advise you when your supply is running low so you can send in some more.
For information on Stanbridge Primary School please click the link below: