Stoke Lodge Preschool, Nursery
and Out of School Club
Little Stoke Preschool
Email us for all settings
Bright Sparks at Stoke Lodge
Stoke Lodge Nursery, Preschool and Out of School Clubs - Opening hours 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday 51 weeks a year except bank holidays.
SEE NEXT TAB FOR NEWS AND TERM DATES FOR STOKE LODGE SETTING
Our facilities at our Stoke Lodge setting include:-
The Dormouse Room (for babies from 6 weeks to 2 years ) is a warm, loving and nurturing space with an environment that challenges and stimulates babies as they progress. The nursery adheres to a strict 1:3 staffing ratio to ensure a continuum of care for babies. There is no set routine within the baby room, as babies are served best when following their own natural routines. In the separate ?sleep room? the babies are soothed to sleep with music and soft toys creating a cosy and relaxed atmosphere.
Equipment has been carefully selected, along with individually planned daily activities to promote the physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of each baby.
Rabbit Room (for our younger children). We feel that young children learn most effectively from play, exploration and talk, and develop their curiosity by creating, investigating and exploring. By offering a range of play opportunities we aim to foster each toddlers intellectual, physical, social and emotional development. Staff at the setting adhere to a 1:4 ratio of staff to children with children who are 2-3 year olds.
Rabbit and Squirrel Rooms (for our older preschool children)We feel that it is fundamental that each child has the freedom to learn and develop through exploration. An ethos central to our setting is 'learning to play, playing to learn' We, therefore, provide varied resources in a safe, stimulating environment inside and out to develop the inquisitive, creative mind of children.
Breakfast Club - (for children of primary school age who require care whilst not in school - 7.45am to 8.45am). The club will be held in the Primary School Building from 7.45am and we will provide a healthy breakfast and lots of fun activities.
Afterschool Club - (for children of primary school age who require care whilst not in school - 3.pm to 6pm) The club will be held in the pre school rooms for children in preschool and has full use of the settings resources and facilities. The club will be held in Stoke Lodge Primary School for primary school children. We recognise that each child needs the freedom to learn through play. We provide varied resources in a safe, stimulating environment inside and out but, also, recognise that children sometimes just need to 'chill'.
Holiday Club - (for children of primary school age who require care whilst not in school - 8am to 6pm). This club will be held in Stoke Lodge Primary School and will include healthy snacks and drinks and lots of fun activities. For preschool aged children the club will run in the preschool building during holidays from 8am to 6pm.
Kitchen (for all children) We feel that it is important that all children are involved in the preparation and enjoyment of food so we encourage children to participate in cooking activities where they can cook with their friends and learn skills.
Woodland Retreat (for use by all). This is our sensory room where all children can access our varied sensory resources where they can explore through light, touch, sound and smell.
Gardens (for use by all). Our gardens encourage free play and investigation in the world around us. We encourage the children to explore individually and work in groups to develop knowledge and undertanding of the world.
For our prospectus please click on the link below:-
FEES and NURSERY EDUCATION GRANT
Nursery - we are open from 8am to 6pm and hold pre school sessions throughout the day ? see below.
· Charges are £6 per hour for under 2 years of age
· Charges are £5.50 per hour for children 2 years of age
- Charges are £5 per hour for children 3 and 4 years of age
Pre School - We accept children who have been granted 2year old funding. If your child is entitled to the Nursery Education Grant for 3 and 4 year olds you may use some or all of your entitlement at Bright Sparks. You are entitled to 15 hours free nursery education per week from the term after their 3rd birthday. (September, January or April). The grant is payable for 38 weeks per academic year or you can stretch your grant if your child is in full year care with us (please ask for details).
Our Pre School sessions are as follows:-
Pre School sessions at Stoke Lodge Setting for 2, 3 and 4 year olds term time only
· Monday to Friday 9 to 12noon 3 hour session. The private charge for this session is £5.50 per hour for 2 year olds and £5 per hour for 3 and 4 year olds. (However, if your child is entitled to the Nursery Education Grant you may use this grant for this session and no fee will be charged)
· Monday to Friday 12 to 3pm 3 hour session. The private charge for this session is £5.50 per hour for 2 year olds and £5 per hour for 3 and 4 year olds. (However, if your child is entitled to the Nursery Education Grant you may use this grant for this session and no fee will be charged)
Full time Nursery care (Stoke Lodge Setting only) is available for the following sessions all year round or term time only:-
· 6 weeks up to 2 years of age £6 per hour (Nappies, formula/milk and food to be supplied by parents)for the following sessions:-
- 8am to 12noon
- 9am to 12noon
- 12noon to 3pm
- 12noon to 5pm
- 12noon to 6pm
or combination of sessions above
SPECIAL RATE for all year round care Monday to Friday full time 8am to 6pm
· 6 weeks up to 2 years of age for a full week placement from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday is £260
· 2 years of age for a full week placement from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday is £225
(or £160 if your child receives the Nursery Education Grant for 15 hours per week)
. 3 and 4 years of age for a full week placement from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday is £210 (or £150 if your child receives the Nursery Education Grant for 15 hours per week).
Breakfast Club (Stoke Lodge Setting only)Primary School children 7.45am to 8.45am
· 8am to 8.45am a daily charge of £3.25 which includes breakfast of cereal, toast and fruit with a choice of drink.
Afterschool Club (Stoke Lodge Setting only) from Primary School Children 3.15pm to 6pm
· 3.15pm to 6pm a daily charge of £8 which includes a snack of toast, fruit and drinks
Holiday Club (School Holidays) (Stoke Lodge Setting only) Primary School Children
· 5 to 13 years of age 8am to 6pm during school holidays. Daily charge of £21 for a full day and £11.50 for half day (8am to 1pm or 1pm to 6pm)
The Pre School is open for 38 weeks a year so you can access the Nursery Education Grant funding for the full 38 weeks entitlement. If your child attends the Nursery over the whole year we are able to stretch the Nursery Education Grant over a longer period (please ask for details)
· Registration Fee - £35 for Nursery/Pre School or £10 for Out of School Club
· Cleaning ? A charge of £1 per term is required for essential cleaning of the preschool and equipment.
· Snack for Nursery and Pre School Sessions ? A charge of 25p per session is required so that we can provide varied healthy snacks for your child.
sun cream at £1 per year
· Late collection charge ? We reserve the right to charge £5 for every 10 minutes you are late to collect your child.
. There is a late payment charge of £2 for every week the fees are not paid after the date the invoice was sent
Wet wipes and nappies ? a charge will be made for the use of Bright Sparks wet wipes and nappies should we run out of your supply from home. We will advise you when your supply is running low so you can send in some more.
You must give 4 week?s written notice if you intend to reduce or end your your sessions during the year.
You will be issued a bill at the beginning of each term. This must be paid by 7 days after the date of the invoice. If not, a reminder will be issued. If it is not paid within 7 days of the reminder you will be given a warning letter informing you that if you outstanding fees are not paid within 7 days your child?s place will be offered to another child on our waiting list. If you have any problems concerning financial matters please contact Karen Sinclair
For further information please contact us on 01454 615577
For Stoke Lodge Primary School website please click link below:-